Have you lost the excitement? Are you content with what you might now perceive as the same-old, same-old every day?
Upon completion of this course, the dental practice will be able to:
- Understand the role that hygienists can play in helping their patients achieve greater overall body health
- Be aware of the different types of diagnostic testing that can be performed in a dental practice
- Will learn that diagnosing just through the use of periodontal probes and explorers is not enough to get a full picture of their patients’ health
- Understand the value of implementing a dental-medical cross coding system in their practice
- Will learn what the different types of dental procedures are that can be considered medically necessary and filed with a patient’s medical insurance plan
The author will answer your questions
There are no commnets, questions or opinions posted yet. Be the first to comment on this article, it's easy! Just use the box below to write your message and the click "Submit the new thread"
Marianne Harper is the CEO of The Art of Practice Management. Her areas of expertise include revenue and collection systems, business office systems and the training of dental practices in dental/medical cross coding. Harper is a well-respected consultant, trainer, lecturer and author. Her published works include “CrossWalking — A Guide Through the Cross Walk of Dental to Medical Coding” and her “Abra-Code-Dabra” series on medical cross coding for sleep apnea, TMD, and trauma procedures. She also is the author of many articles published in dental journals.
In this webinar, the association between Diabetes and Periodontal Diseases will be elucidated, with special emphasis to how it impacts Perio
Theories and protocols abound on how best to achieve successful bonded restorations.
Dr. McEowen will discuss PreXion 3D high resolution images and spend time with real scans.
Misalignments of the head and neck measured on lateral, nasium and vertex X-rays play a significant role in bite and tempro-mandibular joint
A great proliferation of products and processes have been developed which enable the dental profession to perfect the art of creating accura
Please login first
Please login in order to take the quiz.
Having troubles accessing the course? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide assistance.