In this module, Dr. Ratcliff discusses and demonstrates gathering the necessary diagnostic information required for treatment planning. After discussing the treatment plan with surgeon Dr. Jorge Ramirez, periodontal surgery is performed to improve esthetics and health.
- Developing a comprehensive treatment plan in Full-Mouth Reconstruction cases
- Vital patient/clinician communication and information exchange
- Incorporating proven Pankey occlusal philosophy into the creation of a stable foundation
- Proper sequencing of a comprehensive esthetic reconstruction
- Periodontal Surgery to establish Tissue Harmony
- Surgical techniques that lead to vital healthy tissue, including esthetic correction of previous grafts.
- Key challenges related to proper product and material utilization in complex combination cases
- Important steps in effective preparation design
- Overcoming clinical challenges
- Indispensable Lab Communications
- Effective partnering with your technician/ceramist
- Follow the case 'benchside' from wax-ups to final restorations wth Matt Roberts
- Final seating protocols for clinical and esthetic success
The speaker will answer your questions
There are no commnets, questions or opinions posted yet. Be the first to comment on this course, it's easy! Just use the box below to write your message and the click "Post"
In this course, Dr. Cherilyn Sheets and Dr. Jacinthe Paquette will offer participants an opportunity — by walking in the shoes of world-clas
In this course, Dr. Ross Nash will present predictable esthetic techniques for cases involving anterior veneers.
In this program you will learn how CAD/CAM technology, when used in conjunction with time-honored restorative techniques, can empower you to
Guidelines to Decision-Making in Fixed Prosthodontics: Processing Data and Choosing Clinical Procedures
In this course, Dr. Gerard Chiche will present a methodical team approach for contemporary all-ceramic materials. Specific, step-by-step pro