If conventional endodontic treatment is not possible or not successful, apical endodontic surgery may be indicated. New techniques, materials and technologies have been used to increase the already high success rate of root canal treatment. The clinical demonstration will describe the use of dental lasers in the treatment of apical lesions with the advantages of enhanced patient comfort and better bactericidal and decontamination effects.
The speaker will answer your questions
There are no commnets, questions or opinions posted yet. Be the first to comment on this course, it's easy! Just use the box below to write your message and the click "Post"
- Professor at the Istanbul University, Department of Periodontology.
- PhD degree at the same university in 1989. Private practice since 1993.
- Lecturer in implantology at the Meffert Implant Institute since 2004.
- Main interest: Periodontology, Implantology, Bone grafts, Bone surgery and regeneration, Mucogingival surgery, Systemic diseases and dentistry. Dental Lasers
- International Memberships: AAP, ICOI (Diplomat), IAP, EFP, Computer Aided Implant Academy (Treasurer).
Perio Endo Lesions seems to be the black hole of endodontic and periodontal treatment. While true combined Endo-Perio-Lesions are normally r
Affordable high resolution 2D & 3D imaging technologies and techniques coupled with new computer software advances are revolutionizing endod
The restoration of the anterior region using direct techniques has always encountered a partially unsatisfied generic dentist, complaining o
With the continuous introductions of endodontic rotary files, recommended instrumentation techniques seem to proliferate even more rapidly w