In this course, Dr. David Jackson will present the following:
- Diagnosis and treatment planning concepts for the orthodontic/cosmetic patient.
- Orthopedic vs. orthodontic discrepancies and how to recognize them.
- Fixed orthodontic appliances and basic biomechanics.
- The design and application of removable appliances.
- The risks and potential side effects of fixed appliances.
The speaker will answer your questions
There are no commnets, questions or opinions posted yet. Be the first to comment on this course, it's easy! Just use the box below to write your message and the click "Post"
In this course, Dr. Brock Rondeau will discuss what general and pediatric dentists need to know to diagnose and treat simple orthodontic cas
Read below for the course outline.
This presentation will focus on cone beam CT, 3-D imaging and incorporation 3-D imaging into an orthodontic practice. Image capture, recons