As more and more practitioners have thought through the process, they have been able to see not only the clear benefits of this technology in endodon- tics, but they are now asking how this technology can be applied to other aspects of dentistry.
- To understand what constitutes a bioceramic material
- Become acquainted with the properties of bioceramics
- To become familiar with the use of bioceramics in endodontics
- Understand the benefits and advantages of bioceramic technology
- Realize the efficiency of a new obturation technique in endodontics
The author will answer your questions
There are no commnets, questions or opinions posted yet. Be the first to comment on this article, it's easy! Just use the box below to write your message and the click "Submit the new thread"
The use of mini dental implants to help retain and stabilize a complete lower denture has helped improve the quality of life for many patien
Implant overdenture therapy is becoming a commonly accepted method of providing tooth replacement therapy for the edentulous mandible. This
Drive Implants, newcomer in high tech and innovative dental Implants, based in Lyon France, Biom’Up, a young and very performing bone substi
this course, Dr. Maurice Salama and Dr. David Garber will present case evaluation and selection techniques, including radiographic analysis