Guess what, you didn't learn everything in dental school, and my seminar on Pulp Fiction will help you separate truth from fiction.
- How to quickly locate all canals including the elusive MB2 canal;
- How to place the rubber dam for endodontics in 10 seconds or less, using one of three clamps;
- How to numb a single tooth in 60 seconds 98% of the time;
- How to avoid separation of rotary nickel titanium files;
- The secret to obturating with a single cone;
- What to do if your electronic apex locator is giving you erratic readings (Hint: the answers may not be in the instructions that came with the unit);
- The importance of proper case selection;
- How to never start a root canal until you absolutely know you can finish it;
- How single visit endo can be one of the most profitable procedures in your general practice.
The speaker will answer your questions
There are no commnets, questions or opinions posted yet. Be the first to comment on this course, it's easy! Just use the box below to write your message and the click "Post"
Kit Weathers, DDS
For more than thirty years, Dr. “Kit” Weathers has lectured worldwide on technologies, products and processes designed to simplify the practice of endodontics by the general dentist. The developer of a range of dental products, Dr. Weathers pioneered the EndoMagic! nickel titanium file system for general dentists seeking to improve both the quality of care and the economics of the endodontic services they offer. As the clinical technique developer of the X-tip Intraosseous Anesthesia System, he has assisted practitioners in need of patient-friendly anesthetic application methods.
Dr. Weathers is the editor of the DentalMagic! Newsletter and the author of numerous articles on innovations in endodontic treatment products and processes as well as intraosseous anesthesia delivery systems. Dr. Weathers has also introduced the well-reviewed C.E.Magic “edutainment” interactive learning system to the field of continuing education in dentistry.
Lecturing extensively to dental organizations, Dr. Weathers integrates an academically grounded approach to his subject with humor, magic, and mnemonics to enable his audience to recall his well-accepted techniques. As the founder of the C.E. Magic! Endodontic Root Camp, Dr. Weathers offers numerous two-day hands-on training sessions at the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies (LVI), and his facility outside of Atlanta, in Griffin, GA.
Can endodontics be minimally invasive? Biomimetic? Last as long as implants?
The retention of teeth and the maintenance of oral health is a prime objective of dentistry. Contemporary endodontic treatment (primary tre
Affordable high resolution 2D & 3D imaging technologies and techniques coupled with new computer software advances are revolutionizing endod
When the immature tooth undergoes pulpal necrosis secondary to trauma or caries, the result is a very compromised tooth with thin dentinal w
Roots C.E. Magazine - 1/2013 - Endodontic retreatment and adhesive restoration of structurally compromised second premolarLyubomir Vangelov, DMD / Stela Nicheva, DMD
In light of the scientific literature concerning the outcome of the endodontic treatment, it doesn’t sound inappropriate that the restoratio