2:00 PM EST (New York)
Live Webinar: Prof. MYRON NEVINS’ update on IMPLANTS, REGENERATION, RESEARCH & PUBLICATIONS
Speaker(s): Prof. Myron Nevins
Please login or register
In order to view this webinar you need to login into your account. Don't have an account? You can create one for free.
Prof. MYRON NEVINS’ update on IMPLANTS, REGENERATION, RESEARCH & PUBLICATIONS
Prof. MYRON NEVINS an international expert on dental implants and regeneration of bone and soft tissues will give an update on state of the art in these disciplines: both daily clinics and research.
PROF. MYRON NEVINS is a world expert in DENTAL IMPLANTS and TISSUE ENGINEERING, PERIODONTICS and RESTORATIVE DENTISTRY. In this DENTAL WEBINAR he will give an update on state of the art in IMPLANTOLOGY and REGENERATION of Bone and Soft Tissues for function and esthetics in RESTORATIVE DENTISTRY. This DENTAL WEBINAR will also asses major present concepts for implant designs and regenerative materials. PROF. MYRON NEVINS will provide an insight into current research in these disciplines and indicate directions for future giving guidelines for new research and successful publications.
Release date: 01/07/2020
Expiration date: 01/07/2023
“Prof. MYRON NEVINS’ update on IMPLANTS, REGENERATION, RESEARCH & PUBLICATIONS” is co-sponsored by Tribune Group GmbH. Tribune Group GmbH is a recognized ADA CERP and AGD PACE provider.
Prof. Myron Nevins
Dr. Myron Nevins is an Associate Professor of Periodontology at the Harvard School of Dental Medicine, Clinical Professor of Periodontology at the Temple University School of Dentistry, Adjunct Professor of Periodontics at the University of North Carolina, and is a Consultant to the Bethesda Naval Hospital.
Dr. Nevins has served as the President of American Academy of Periodontology, is a Diplomat and served as Director and Chairman of the American Board of Periodontolgy. He has been the Editor of the International Journal of Periodontics & Restorative Dentistry since 1981 and published periodontal and implant textbooks. Dr. Nevins is a recipient of the Master Clinician Award and the Gold Medal Award from the American Academy of Periodontology.
- Diplomate, American Board of Periodontology
- Temple University School of Dentistry, D.D.S., 1965
- Boston University School of Graduate Dentistry, Certificate in Periodontology, 1967
- Editor, The International Journal of Periodontics & Restorative Dentistry
- Associate Clinical Professor of Periodontology, Harvard School of Dental Medicine
- Program Director, Department of Continuing Education, Harvard School of Dental Medicine
- Adjunct Professor, Department of Periodontics, School of Dentistry at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Director, The Institute for Advanced Dental Studies
- Private Practice limited to Periodontics, Swampscott, Massachusetts
- Former Director and Chairman, American Board of Periodontology
- Former President, The American Academy of Periodontology Consultant, National Naval Dental Center, Bethesda, Maryland
Activities Related to the American Academy of Periodontology
- 2003 Workshop on Contemporary Science in Clinical Periodontics/Group Leader – Tissue Engineering Around Implants
- 1996 World Workshop on Clinical Periodontics, Group Leader, Implantology
- Chairman, American Academy of Periodontology Implant Conference, 1994
- Chairman, American Academy of Periodontology Implant Conference, 1991
- 1989 World Workshop on Clinical Periodontics, Chairman
- President, 1988-1989
- Member, Executive Council, 1977 -1982
- Chairman, Meeting of the Pan American Association of Periodontics, 1980
Honors, Honorary Degrees. Citations. Awards
- Clinical Research Award -American Academy of Periodontology, 1999
- Gold Medal Award -American Academy of Periodontology, 1997
- Distinguished Alumnus Award, Temple University School of Dentistry Alumni Society, 1994
- Fellow, American Academy of Periodontology, 1990
- Special Citation for exceptionally meritorious service, The American Academy of Periodontology, 1980, 1990, 1992
- Fellow, International College of Dentists, 1993
- Fellow, American College of Dentists, 1981
- La Medaille de la Ville de Paris. France, June 1, 1980
- Honorary Member. Osaka University Faculty of Dentistry Alumni Association, Japan
- Honorary Member, Neue Grippe, Germany
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Honorary Dental Society, Temple University. 1965
- John A. Kolmer Honorary Medical Society, Temple University School of Dentistry, 1965
- Frederic James Society of Clinical Pathology, Temple University School of Dentistry, 1965
- James R. Cameron Society of Oral Surgery, Temple University School of Dentistry, 1965
Membership in Organized Dental Societies. Academies, Associations
- Diplomate, American Board of Periodontology, 1975 – present
- American Academy of Periodontology, 1967 – present
- American Academy of Restorative Dentistry
- American Dental Association, 1961 -present
- American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry
- Massachusetts Dental Society, 1967 – present
- North Shore Dental Society, 1967 – present President, 1980-1981
- Academy of Osseointegration
Periodontal Therapy. Clinical Approaches and Evidence of Success, vol. 1. Nevins and Mellonig, Quintessence, Publishing Co., Inc., 1998.
Implant Therapy. Clinical Approaches and Evidence of Success, vol. 2. Nevins and Mellonig, Quintessence Publishing Co., Inc., 1998.
Ask the Expert
Please login and watch the entire webinar before attempting to take the C.E. Quiz. Once you watch the webinar please return here to take the C.E. Quiz and print your C.E. Certificate.
Already logged in and watched the webinar? Please try to reload the page by using the button below.