12:00 AM EST (New York)
Live Webinar: Dentistry With A Purpose. Create Your Niche : Treating Xerostomia, Oral Cancer and ORN
Speaker(s): Dr Kyle Ash DMD
Please login or register
In order to view this webinar you need to login into your account. Don't have an account? You can create one for free.
Dentistry With A Purpose. Create Your Niche : Treating Xerostomia, Oral Cancer and ORN
Course Objectives: Discovering an Exciting but Overlooked Dental Void in the Medical Community. Become the Refer-to-Dentist From Your Medical Colleagues Current Treatments for Oral Cancer Patients Including the Latest on HPV Treating the Xerostomia Pat… View Article
- Discovering an Exciting but Overlooked Dental Void in the Medical Community.
- Become the Refer-to-Dentist From Your Medical Colleagues
- Current Treatments for Oral Cancer Patients Including the Latest on HPV
- Treating the Xerostomia Patient for Life.
- Oral Mucocitis (OM) Staging and its’ Effects on Oral Hygiene.
- The Diagnosis and Treatment of ORN (Osteoradionecrosis). or DIONJ
- Vital Oral Prophylactic Techniques
- Using the Unique Touch 2 Teach Method of Oral Health Care.
- Finding and Retaining A Renewed Dental Passion (One that greatly enhances your community image, patient care and the bottom line!)
Release date: 21/06/2016
Expiration date: 21/06/2019
Dr Kyle Ash DMD
Dr. Kyle Ash is the founder of South Texas Dental Oncology, a dental practice with a prima-
ry focus on the treatment of individuals suffering from head and neck cancer. He has established this unique dental practice within the medical community, successfully integrating the discipline of dentistry into medicine. In addition to private practice, Dr. Ash participates in a weekly multidisciplinary head and neck tumor board working directly with ENT surgeons, radiation oncologists, medical oncologists, speech therapists, pathologists, oral surgeons, and research physicians. As a ‘key opinion leader’ in the field of dental oncology, Dr. Ash lectures to Dentists, Dental Hygienists, Nurse Oncologists, Physicians, cancer support groups, and others seeking knowledge and continuing education credits. He continues to build upon his foundation of dental oncology by collaborating with colleagues and participating in CE training at major cancer centers worldwide such as MD Anderson in Houston, Texas United States. Dr. Ash is also the current President of the International Society for Preventive Dentistry and Medicine (ISPDM) and has a profound passion for oral systemic disease prevention while treating oncology patients and enhancing their quality of life.
Ask the Expert
Please login and watch the entire webinar before attempting to take the C.E. Quiz. Once you watch the webinar please return here to take the C.E. Quiz and print your C.E. Certificate.
Already logged in and watched the webinar? Please try to reload the page by using the button below.