For many years, apical surgery has been regarded as the last treatment option before extraction. This presentation will describe general guidelines for the endodontic surgical approach using the operatory microscope.
This webinar has been simultaneously translated into English from the original language. Please be aware that all slides are in Spanish.
It will analyze how to establish customized protocols according to the individual characteristics of each case, with emphasis on the nontraumatic handling of tissues, flap design, use of retrofilling and regenerative material, as well as on different suturing types and techniques to increase the rate of success of these procedures.
At conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Acknowledge the operatory microscope as an essential tool in endodontic surgical approach.
- Identify the latest instruments and tools used in microendodontic surgery.
- Describe the new endodontic microsurgical techniques.
- Incorporate the use of the operatory microscope into endodontic surgery.
- Perform endodontic microsurgery using the operatory microscope.
- Appreciate the worth of these procedures among our treatment options.
The speaker will answer your questions
There are no commnets, questions or opinions posted yet. Be the first to comment on this course, it's easy! Just use the box below to write your message and the click "Post"
Dens Invaginatus is a rare dental anomaly also known as dens in dente. This Clinical condition poses an extreme challenge in its clinical ma
Cleaning and shaping a root canal are two inseparable concepts of endodontics. Shaping facilitates the penetration of disinfecting solutions
Dr. John West, widely recognized as one of premier clinical and interdisciplinary endodontic educators in the country, offers his brand of l
The Roots Summit is back with a vengeance 2010.
Affordable high resolution 2D & 3D imaging technologies and techniques coupled with new computer software advances are revolutionizing endod