In this module, Dr. Ratcliff discusses and demonstrates gathering the necessary diagnostic information required for treatment planning. After discussing the treatment plan with surgeon Dr. Jorge Ramirez, periodontal surgery is performed to improve esthetics and health.
- Developing a comprehensive treatment plan in Full-Mouth Reconstruction cases
- Vital patient/clinician communication and information exchange
- Incorporating proven Pankey occlusal philosophy into the creation of a stable foundation
- Proper sequencing of a comprehensive esthetic reconstruction
- Periodontal Surgery to establish Tissue Harmony
- Surgical techniques that lead to vital healthy tissue, including esthetic correction of previous grafts.
- Key challenges related to proper product and material utilization in complex combination cases
- Important steps in effective preparation design
- Overcoming clinical challenges
- Indispensable Lab Communications
- Effective partnering with your technician/ceramist
- Follow the case 'benchside' from wax-ups to final restorations wth Matt Roberts
- Final seating protocols for clinical and esthetic success
The speaker will answer your questions
There are no commnets, questions or opinions posted yet. Be the first to comment on this course, it's easy! Just use the box below to write your message and the click "Post"
There’s no crying in baseball--or in dentistry--or so they say. There is no place for emotions in the workplace, right? Wrong! There is noth
In this module, Dr. Ratcliff discusses and demonstrates gathering the necessary diagnostic information required for treatment planning. Afte
In this program you will see a patient treatment planned for a full-mouth rehabilitation, and the first phase taken to completion.