In this module, Dr. Ratcliff discusses and demonstrates gathering the necessary diagnostic information required for treatment planning. After discussing the treatment plan with surgeon Dr. Jorge Ramirez, periodontal surgery is performed to improve esthetics and health.
- Developing a comprehensive treatment plan in Full-Mouth Reconstruction cases
- Vital patient/clinician communication and information exchange
- Incorporating proven Pankey occlusal philosophy into the creation of a stable foundation
- Proper sequencing of a comprehensive esthetic reconstruction
- Periodontal Surgery to establish Tissue Harmony
- Surgical techniques that lead to vital healthy tissue, including esthetic correction of previous grafts.
- Key challenges related to proper product and material utilization in complex combination cases
- Important steps in effective preparation design
- Overcoming clinical challenges
- Indispensable Lab Communications
- Effective partnering with your technician/ceramist
- Follow the case 'benchside' from wax-ups to final restorations wth Matt Roberts
- Final seating protocols for clinical and esthetic success
The speaker will answer your questions
There are no commnets, questions or opinions posted yet. Be the first to comment on this course, it's easy! Just use the box below to write your message and the click "Post"
In this course, Dr. Michael Miyasaki and Mike Milne, CDT, will demonstrate their approach to ensuring clinical success in an esthetic case.
Bioactive materials support proactive dental care; Esthetic long-span bridge using BruxZir; Identification and management of passive eruptio
This presentation will take the LVI “Smile” Design Rules as a foundation for smile design, and greatly expand it to enhance the esthetic out
In this program, Dr. Mike Malone and Mike Bellerino, CDT, will explore the many factors to consider when planning a full-mouth reconstructio