- Know the advantages of the full contour zirconia prep.
- Identify which new materials are the most aesthetic and which are the strongest.
- Know the proper use of self-adhesive resin cement.
- Know when a resin cement must be used.
- Understand when a ceramic silanating agent should be used.
- Identify the advantages and dis-advantages of lithium disilicate, full contour zirconia, zirconia with overlaid porcelain.
The author will answer your questions
There are no commnets, questions or opinions posted yet. Be the first to comment on this article, it's easy! Just use the box below to write your message and the click "Submit the new thread"
Mark D. McOmie, DMD
Dr. Mark D. McOmie practices full time in Chattanooga, TN with his wife Ellen, who is also a dentist. They have a private practice that is fee for service, focusing on cosmetic dentistry using the latest materials and techniques. He graduated in 1998 from the University of Louisville School of Dentistry and has been in private practice ever since. He is a member of the Tennessee Valley Dental Study Group, The American Dental Association, The Tennessee Dental Association, and Chattanooga Area Dental Society. He lectures on dental materials and procedure and is an active researcher with Gordon Christensen's CR Foundation.
The only thing certain about the future is that it will change. Dr. Larry Emmott, the nation’s leading authority on high tech in dentistry a
Eating disorders have become a problem that is epidemic on our college campuses with possible life threatening implications. This presentati
The primary goal of this seminar is to teach dentists and team members how to easily integrate some of the hottest topics in dentistry into
Saliva is critical for maintenance of good oral health. Key actions of saliva include: buffering to prevent an acidic oral environment which
Please login first
Please login in order to take the quiz.
Having troubles accessing the course? E-mail email@example.com and we will provide assistance.