How did an Australian company become the world's largest dental practice management company? It solved the biggest problem that Dentists face.
A Dentist's success is based largely on the outcome of the new patient exam. Descriptors of PrimeSpeak: Scrupulously ethical. Gentle. Counter-intuitive. Unpressured. Immensely effective.
- Learn exactly how to improve the team's 'people skills'. The ideal formula for in-house training with minimal time off work.
- Understand the problems with using 'before and after' shots. How to create a dental photobank that creates an instant desire for optimum treatment.
- Learn a new way to chart that saves time and motivates patients.
- Learn how to prevent objections so you don't need to try and handle them.
- Learn why all objection handling techniques are largely ineffective.
- Learn how to have the patient tell you what you wanted to tell them.
- Learn how to shorten the exam time and increase its effectiveness.
- Learn how to implement soft-skills training for your team.
The speaker will answer your questions
There are no commnets, questions or opinions posted yet. Be the first to comment on this course, it's easy! Just use the box below to write your message and the click "Post"
Are you tech-savvy? Dr. John Jameson, in this edition of Excellence in Practice Management, tackles the many challenges and benefits linked
Sally McKenzie checks in with Dr. Howard Farran about important staffing issues for your dental practice in this edition of Excellence in Pr
Exceptional clinical skills in Neuromuscular Dentistry (NMD) are very important. However, implementing this knowledge in a private practice
LVI Global’s 2011 National Marketing Effectiveness Survey: What Works, What Doesn’t, How Much You Should Spend, The New Tactics That Bring in PatientsBob Weiss
Nationally-recognized marketing experts, who over the past 20 years have successfully marketed cosmetic, full mouth, cardiology, plastic sur
Brian Sachs, a 20+ veteran in the payment card industry and data security, will be lecturing on key regulation that has impacted his (and ev