Read below for the course outline.
- iTero: State of the art science and parallel confocal imaging;
- Creating a perfect impression with iTero 4.0:
- Real Time Modeling:
- Eraser Features;
- Margin / Preparation Editing;
- Open Architecture Network – Laboratory and Manufacturer ;
- Model and Die system and STL export;
- Implant Integrations;
- Invisalign and Orthodontic Applications;
- Comprehensive Case Presentations.
All Participants will gain significant insight on:
- Eliminating conventional Impression materials in any dental office with indications for virtually every type of dentistry AND the clear aligner process;
- Utilizing iTero for comprehensive treatment planning including – full arch restorations, implants, Invisalign and orthodontics;
- The office efficiencies to be gained by using ONLY iTero;
- Utilizing auxiliary staff for scanning opposing arch prior to dentist time;
- Digital Work Flow with iTero;
- Case presentations of a variety of different types of cases;
- Laboratory process after the scan;
- A snap shot of the hardware, software, model process, and open architecture philosophy of Cadent.
The speaker will answer your questions
There are no commnets, questions or opinions posted yet. Be the first to comment on this course, it's easy! Just use the box below to write your message and the click "Post"
Shamshudin Kherani, DDS, FAGD, LVIM
Sam kherani, DDS, FAGD, LVIM is a graduate of University of Western Ontario and has been in general practice since 1981 with a special interest in adhesive dentistry. Prior to joining LVI full time, he served as a clinical instructor at the institute as well as a regional director. Awarded fellowship from the Academy of General Dentistry, and appointed Trustee of Public Colleges Foundation by the government of Alberta, Dr. Lherani is also one of the handful of recipients of the coveted Mastership designation from the LVI.
Additionally he currently serves as the Immediate Past President of the International Association of Comprehansive Aesthetcs (IACA). As a lifelong student, he has been exposed to many different philosophies in dental occlusion throughout his 25 year dental career. He teaches dentists from all around the world in the latest treatments for cosmetic dentistry, full mouth reconstruction, and neuromuscular occlusion.
How to avoid extractions when treating malocclusions using MRC’s Bent Wire System and Trainer System for arch development.Dr. Chris Farrell / German Ramirez-Yañez, DDS, Pedo and Maxillofac Orthop Spec, MDSc, PhD
Recent literature has indicated that small but significant overall periodontal liability occurs with fixed appliances during orthodontic tre
Orthodontics has always been the domain of orthodontists. Not anymore! While orthodontists certainly have unique training and tackle all sor
Temporary Anchorage Devices (TADS) offer the clinician unprecedented opportunities to resolve old clinical problems in a predictable, reprod
In this course, Dr. Brock Rondeau will discuss what general and pediatric dentists need to know to diagnose and treat simple orthodontic cas
Please login first
Please login in order to take the quiz.
Having troubles accessing the course? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide assistance.