Case presentations and lessons learned; Using in-office CAD/CAM technology and lithium disilicate to fabricate efficient and predictable restorations; CAD/CAM technology: Setting the standard and achieving success
Case presentations and lessons learned
(Wally Renne, DMD)
- Overview of CAD CAM Material Options
- Indications for the use of lithium disilicate and lithium metasilicate restorations
- Current clinical research on strength and esthetics of CAD CAM materials
- Benefits and use of CAD CAM systems in the dental office
Using in-office CAD/CAM technology and lithium disilicate to fabricate efficient and predictable restorations
(John C. Schwartz, DDS)
- Discuss the beneficial features of an in-office cad/cam system
- Explain the clinical and esthetic characteristics of CAD processed lithium disilicate
- Describe the technique for fabricating and placing in-office CAD processed lithium disilicate restorations
CAD/CAM technology: Setting the standard and achieving success
(Matthew Krieger, DDS)
- Clinical and financial implications of E4D CAD CAM in the dental practice
- Cost effectiveness and return on investment considerations with E4D 3D technology
- Control, Esthetics, digital service and fabrication capabilities available with the E4D Dentist system
- Office work flow and marketing benefits
The author will answer your questions
There are no commnets, questions or opinions posted yet. Be the first to comment on this article, it's easy! Just use the box below to write your message and the click "Submit the new thread"
John C. Schwartz, DDS
Dr. John Schwartz is an innovator, author, researcher, and world-renowned instructor in the field of oral esthetics and ceramic application. Dr. Schwartz is both a ceramist and dentist. His high level of esthetic knowledge and high standard of care has resulted in extraordinary makeover compositions for his patients. Dr. Schwartz is the creator/designer of the bleached dentition in ceramic. Having first described the bleached dentition ceramic technique in 1998, he is also a creator (among others) of the layering technique for pressed laminates.
Dr. Schwartz is the inventor of the vertical shoulder preparation for porcelain laminate veneers, a technique that is quickly gaining acceptance around the world as the definitive esthetic prep technique for laminates. His research in strengths of ceramic crowns has resulted in a fabrication technique of lithium disilicate substructures that can increase the strength of Eris crowns as much as 34%.
In addition to his dental practice and teaching role at the Integra Institute, Dr. Schwartz lectures to dentists and ceramists on esthetic and cosmetic dentistry across the United States. He has featured esthetic articles in Practical Periodontics & Aesthetic Dentistry, Quintessence of Dental Technology, Dentistry Today, and Dental Products Report.. He currently serves as the Director of the Integra Institute Center for Advanced Dental Learning. He is an eager teacher ready to pass some incredible information to you.
Matthew Krieger, DDS
Matthew Krieger, DDS, is a 1998 graduate of New Jersey Dental School. He completed a GPR at Mt. Sinai Hospital in New York City. He started his practice in 2003 and built it into a full-time practice in just one year. He has consistently grossed more than $1 million since 2006.
Composite resin restorations offer a conservative and viable alternative to porcelain. Restorations that were once thought to be impossible
Contrary to popular belief, the incidence and prevalence of dental decay is not on the decline. The aging population and lack of access to c
CAD-CAM technology has revolutionized the practice of dentistry, with enormous implications for the delivery of patient care that is timely,
Real-time Computer Navigation to Optimize Implant Placement Using the IGI – Image Guided Implant Dentistry System – Live Patient Demonstration
Live demonstration utilizing the state of the art IGI – Image Guided Implant Dentistry System by Image Navigation Ltd. for the planning and